These homemade chocolate truffles are extra creamy with the addition of butter. After mixing the 4 ingredients together, let the mixture set in the refrigerator, then roll into balls. Follow this homemade truffles recipe and the helpful video tutorial below!
8 ounces of pure ( milk chocolate or dark chocolate )
2/3 cup of heavy cream
1 scant tablespoon of unsalted butter softened
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pour warm cream over chopped chocolate.
- Before stirring, let the warm cream and chocolate sit in the bowl for a few
- Stir until the chocolate is melted.
- Refrigerate until the mixture is set, about 1-2 hours.
- Roll into balls and coat in toppings like sprinkles, cocoa powder, or crushed nuts. You
can also dip the truffles in melted or tempered chocolate.